Flappy Teemo & Flappy Draven
Published : Feb 23, 2014 By unkown
Developed in Hanoi by Vietnam-based developer Dong Nguyen, Flappy Bird is a mobile game notorious for its difficulty level. It’s also a hot flash game. Although been removed from the platforms, it has caused a stir, and many other games copy the game. I find Flappy Teemo and Flappy Draven and share with you guys.
Touch to keep Teemo flying in the air, and he needs to fly over baron to pass. The game is quite difficult and I only passed three levels at most. A gifted colleague of mine has passed 28 levels. How about you? Click here to play~
Flappy Draven still adopts the same operation, and you need to navigate him through the pipes. The map is Summoner’s Rift which you are familiar with. The most interesting thing is that the final score is based on the record in ranked games~ Click here to play.
Previous:Which is stronger, Yasuo or Vel'Koz?
- League of Legends New CG Tells You Something About the Game
- League of Legends May Have New Mode?
- Probe into Why Pro Players Avoid the Community
- Watch Summoner’s Rift Livestream VOD
- New League of Legends Champion and Skin Sale Available